I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Friday, 13 February 2015

Unknown Man

One more art journal spread of Intuitive Painting to Mixed Media Place even though I said after the third one that it is my last one.;) I can't help it! But this one is my absolute favourite one!!!
Here's the page when I was looking for some shapes. I couldn't help it, this giant weird man kept staring me from my art journal, I just had to bring him 'out'. Can you see him too?!




Here's the finished one:






All this painting is getting on me (in a good way!), I believe, so I made one quick poem about the story on those pages.

---------------------------
In a land in the middle of nowhere,
another glowing sunset,
as enchanting as everyday.
The far forgotten tree on a mountain cliff,
about to fall
but not yet the time.
There lived a man
a giant size,
with the cape to hold him warm.
For the winter months to still come.
He was alone,
yes, forsaken,
but he didn't mind.
He just wasn't assured who is that wanderer,
who came to say: 'Hi!'
----------------------------


I used: Liquitex Acrylic Soft Body Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Ultramarine Blue (Green Shade), Titanium White; Tulip Slick Dimensional Paint (Orange); uni Black Pen; Silks Acrylic Glaze (Yellow Rose).

All the best and thanks a million for popping by!
Kris

4 comments:

  1. Wow....this is fabulous Kris! Really stunning! I love the poem too....waaaay cool! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million, I love it tooo!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the result of your intuitive paint and your poem is beautiful! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful - loving the color choices and how they blend! Again thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete